You have an amazing product and a beautifully designed website, but the sales are not coming in as you expected.
You probably have exhausted your resources with search engine optimization (SEO), paid social and pay-per-click (PPC) ads. All of those efforts are useless if your site doesn’t convert, which can ultimately cost you thousands of dollars.
The good news is we can identify these issues, and solve them.
We will evaluate 3 vital reasons why your site is not converting and what you can do to change that.
1. Cost Prohibitive
Customers tend to compare prices to spend the least amount of money for the best product possible and they are able to do this thanks to Third-party Logistic groups (3PL). We believe these five methods will encourage users to shop from your store directly:
– Adjusting your price to match the competition
– Extensive e-mail marketing campaign
– Gifts with purchase
– Loyalty or reward programs
2. Ambiguous Value Proposition
“Why should I buy this product?” or “Why should I buy this product from this website?” are all fair questions your customer is asking when they arrive at your website. Four great ways to persuade your customer are:
– Making sure your content inspires and educates your consumer to the point of purchase.
– Clearly stating shipping and return policy.
– Knowledgeable and easily accessible customer service representatives.
– Stating shopping prices and delivery time.
3. User Experience
Your customer’s experience is everything when it comes to conversion. There are two ways to improve your costumer’s experience:
– Make the cart experience as easy as possible with zero distractions, and with as few clicks as possible.
– Easy checkouts that involve the option of setting up an account post-purchase.
For more tips on how to improve your eCommerce website, the latest trends and industry developments visit our website.