Masters in Magento & More
To successfully build online stores that meet unique business requirements, we offer in-depth expertise with a host of ecommerce platforms. They range from simple WordPress ecommerce plugins, to more complex open-source solutions, to enterprise e-commerce systems, and to high-end technologies. With any platform used, our information architects, project managers, developers and designers invariably make sure to optimize the look, content, and functionality of a site while maximizing its speed, performance, and user comfort.
Since many of our customers work with Magento, our team is also particularly adept at optimizing and customizing this leading ecommerce platform. Having used Magento to create hundreds of ebusinesses, including some of the largest and most advanced ecommerce solutions currently on the market, our engineers are experts in both the Magento Community and Enterprise versions. That said, they tend to run even the most heavy traffic sites with complex product configurations and sophisticated business rules on the Community version, if possible.
Our Magento Service include:
Flexible ERP System Integration
Advanced Hosting and Server Configurations
- Deploying caching on high traffic website and optimizing the PHP programming for low latency
- Balancing traffic and resources, by dynamically reacting to online traffic spikes while releasing just enough resources during non-peak hours
- Creating server clusters on the cloud behind a load balancer for large ecommerce operations
Custom Magento Extension Development
- Offering a gift with a purchase
- Integrating various leading email marketing technologies, including Blue Hornet, CheetaMail, Silverpop and Email vision, and tracking conversions
- Permitting enhanced shopping with multiple filters
- Enabling 3rd party address validation during checkout to reduce errors in shipping
- Offering advanced promotions, such as "you are this far away from free shipping"
- Supporting various subscription services
- Allowing for coupons to be used during checkout