Here is what ECommerce Partners' consulting can do for you:
- Analyze your business and assess its potential online
- Define creative, functional, and technical requirements – now and in the foreseeable future
- Draft SEO needs – now and in the foreseeable future
- Develop a customized ecommerce strategy leveraging industry expertise & best practices
- Design information architecture, wireframes, site maps and process flows
- Write an effective ecommerce RFP
- Review responses and help select best third party offering for integration
- Launch a successful website or optimize your existing site
- Increase traffic, engagement, and conversion rates rapidly and continuously
- Drive online sales and revenues
Launching Successful Ecommerce Sites
Called ERS (Ecommerce Requirement Specifications), it leverages our unique blend of Internet, technology and business expertise as well as established industry best practices to provide you with a customized, portable blueprint for your ecommerce success.
- Defining business goals, target markets and success metrics
- Drafting creative, functional, SEO, content and technical requirements
- Developing site blueprint and road map with information architecture wire frames, sitemaps and process flows
Optimizing Existing Ecommerce Sites
- Usability. We analyze the site’s user experience, navigation, overall architecture, look and feel, readability, calls to action, conversion, customer engagement and retention metrics. Read more about our web usability analysis.
- Performance. We evaluate the site’s ecommerce security, checkout process, landing page download times, and browser compatibility
- Landing Pages. We review the site’s entry pages in terms of conversion, stickiness, usability, navigation and general performance and also pay special attention to your homepage. Read more about our landing page optimization.
- Internet Marketing. We assess your paid and organic search engine efforts and their results, and we review your content’s effectiveness in terms of SEO tagging and keywords. Read more about our online marketing offerings.