Analysis & Strategy
Building Profitable Businesses, Not Just Lovely Websites
The way we see it, ecommerce websites have one predominant goal: they need to generate business all while boosting the brand. That's why the websites we build are designed to become lucrative retail channels, and, at the same time, feature a thoroughly engaging, branded look and feel.
Whether you are launching a new ecommerce site, re-platforming an existing one, or just looking to update your current online presence, you need a partner who understands your business and its online potential. A partner who works with you to develop a targeted online retail strategy, defines the metrics to accurately measure results, and creates a site that elegantly meets all requirements.A partner, who knows not only website design and development but also project management, business analysis, search engine marketing, information architecture, user interface, and quality control.
Enter ECommerce Partners. At ECommerce Partners, we rely on what many consider our secret weapon, our ERS (Ecommerce Requirement Specifications). It is a methodology that we specifically developed to support the strategic planning of ecommerce websites. ERS combines ecommerce best practices with in-depth business experience across a variety of industries and includes separate phases for research and strategy, planning, and information architecture.
For more information on our ERS methodology, check out the slide show below.
ERS Spells Profitability
Our ERS methodology is very popular with our clients. Here is why:
- Attracts New Customers: It ensures your site has a search-engine friendly architecture, which in turn rapidly generates traction and targeted traffic.
- Increases Sales: It plans for a streamlined sales process, which in turn makes conversion rates and average ticket prices soar.
- Boosts Customer Loyalty: It accounts for an enjoyable, comfortable shopping experience, which in turn leads to satisfied users who gladly return for more.
- Enhances Customer Service: It plans for the integration of innovative ecommerce tools, user communities, and online support, which in turn help keep customers engaged and satisfied.
- Reduces Costs and Increases Efficiencies: It helps to improve administration efficiency and maximize process automation, which in turn drives administration costs down.
- Supports the Brand: It provides for a professional style guide, that reflects your corporate identity and promotes your brand across all on- and offline sales channels. Plus, it plans for efficient ecommerce marketing solutions, boosting brand recognition among your most relevant target groups.
- Scales as Needed: It plans for maximum flexibility and scalability, which in turn guarantees that your site seamlessly accommodates upcoming requirements.
Ecommerce Strategy Spells Customized Success
Once the ERS project is completed, customers receive comprehensive documentation, including all necessary blueprints and guidelines to design and develop the site. So while we do provide end-to-end services and will gladly help you to implement and maintain your e-business, we can also limit our involvement to the comprehensive consulting phase and hand off all necessary documents for the design and development of the site to you.
If you want to gauge the potential of your business online or understand how it can be improved, contact us.
Interested in discovering how a proven, customized ecommerce strategy can help your business? Watch our video and schedule a demo below.